Sunday 20 April 2008

More lighting

This is a quick shot breakdown I done for the scene I have been animating. I have rendered the images with all my lighting in it to see if the light matches up and flows well with previous shots



(The shot above will contain another chicken laying eggs, still waiting for the model)


Again this will have another chicken in it.

The lighting seems to be still a bit dark, I will finish the animating first and then come back to this with fresh eyes. With this scene I also input the correct degree show settings for rendering to widescreen (something which I stupidly forgot to do earlier!). It was a huge mistake forgetting about this because now all the other shots we have worked with such as the farmer opening the door and the truck coming over the hill are all framed wrong so I have had to fix all the cameras and adjust their framing.