Thursday 1 November 2007

Change to the opening

After doing the storyboards I posted in the last blog I had an extreme change in view as to how the story should actually start. I was very unhappy with the way the truck drives to the farm and all of the shots before we would even get to the chicken coop. I decided that we should get much more to the point with the film and perhaps start in the farm straight away because I felt all the rest was unnesesary and too time consuming for a 2 minute short. The next day I spoke to the group about my thoughts and most of them agreed with me. We then spoke to Jared Taylor who flat out agreed with me and said to the group that we should approach the film in this way. So it was back to the drawing board, literally.

With this new change in direction I have also drawn up a timeplan for how I think the production of this film should follow (click to enlarge)